Monday 10 December 2012

TIm Hortons

 Today I went to Tim Horton's for lunch, it was great! Tim Hortons is a very healthy choice. There is many varieties of food to choose from, such as, sandwiches, soups, hot beverages, cold beverages, donuts, and muffins. Tim Hortons is a great choice for a breakfest. Tim Hortons food is very presentable, when you get your food from the employees(who are very nice) your food looks very god and you want to eat it right away! While I was sitting in the restaurant I felt very comfortable in my seat and the restaurant is very clean. Tim Hortons provides tables and seats for you to sit in which are fairly comfortable. The food at Tim Hortons is very affordable and you rarely have to wait for food to come. When I first walked into to Tim Hortons I thought this just another average coffee shop, but then I tried their food and I thought WOW! My favourite meal from TIm Hortons is a bagel with cream cheese and a hot chocolate, I highly suggest you try this meal if you do go to Tim Hortons.

 As good as Tim Hortons is sometimes there is a big lineup to wait for your food and sometimes it takes awhile for your food to be served.Also, sometimes your coffee or hot chocolate is to cold or watery and the food sometimes has to much of some ingredient. I am definetly going back to Tim Hortons and I highly suggest you go to Tim Hortons yourself.

Rating out of 5: 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment