Wednesday 5 December 2012

DDDN Review


Yesterday I had lunch at DDDN. I had their lunch combo it comes with two pieces of pizza, a pop and fries for five dollars. At lunch time there is about a 5-10 minute wait for your food because of the big line. The pizza from DDDN is more healthy compared to other pizza restaurant’s such as Fresh Slice. The employees are very nice and try to get the line moving as fast as possible. My first impression was that the pizza was great and that there was lots of people.  

 As good as DDDN is there is some negative things about it. For example there is not many different choices of food to choose from.  DDDN is not the cleanest restaurant from people dropping their fries and pizza on the ground.  Although with these few cons DDDN is a great place for pizza I would recommend it to anyone in fraser heights for good pizza and fries. DDDN is not perfect but out of 5 stars I would rate it ⅘.
Rating out of 5: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment