Wednesday 5 December 2012

Mommyson Teryaki Chicken

Today I went to Mommy son and I purchased the popular Chicken Teryaki which is not the healthiest choice because of the sauces and that it is deep fried but it is extremely delicious and the price is right for what you get!Starting off with the fact that the food is great and the service is great because the people who work there are very nice and respect all customers that come in and you feel very comfortable.My first impression when I walked into the restaurant was this place looks dead! Furthermore, the floors and tables are always cleaned and there is never any dirty floors!There is also a washroom inside in case you have to go while your inside which is always a good thing to have in a restaurant!The food in the restaurant is affordable for an average person. It is 5$ for a chicken teryaki.
 
Despite all of the pro's about Mommy son there are some con's about this restaurant. For example there is not much of a variety of food, there is only Chicken, rice and wedges!
As good as the food is there is not very good presentation,the workers just stuff food into a box at give it to you, most people just take out! Overall this restaurant is a great choice and I would definitely go back and I think you should go there too!

I would rate Mommy son 4/5!



No comments:

Post a Comment